Sunday, March 10, 2013

Apple Carrot Ginger Juice and News


It has been a crazy few weeks. I decided to become a Thermomix consultant and completed all my required training. Now I am ready to do my first two demos next; excited and nervous at the same time!

This morning I went back to my training after such a busy period. My husband and I went to the Jacob's ladder which consists of 242 steps each way at Kings Park and I managed to do it four times up and down. I was quite proud although exhausted in the end. I am sure you know the feeling when you legs just feel really wobbly. I think it will take me a while until I can run it.

After our session I rewarded myself with a green juice which consisted of kale and orange; such a delicious combination.

And this afternoon I enjoyed a apple carrot and ginger juice. Amazing flavours!

Ingredients
  • 5-6 carrots
  • 2 apples
  • a thin slice of ginger
Process all of the above ingredients in your juicer and enjoy!

What are your favourite juice recipes that include a little ginger?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button