Monday, April 1, 2013

Raw Lime and Macadamia Cheesecake






Happy Easter!

Today the family came over our place for afternoon tea and I wanted to treat them with something special. A few days ago I came across Quirky Cooking's Raw Lime and Macadamia Cheesecake recipe and had since been looking for the perfect opportunity to try it out.

Here is the recipe for anyone that would like to give it a go


The only tweaks I made to it was I also added the zest of one lemon as well as the zest of the two limes to give it an even stronger citrus flavour and it turned out to be a winner! My whole family loved it, even those that aren't usually as much into healthy foods! 

We enjoyed it with a good cup of coffee and some homemade lemonade made in my Thermomix. It was delicious!

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button