Monday, January 13, 2014

Orange Fireball Vegetable Juice


Since coming off the Master Cleanse I have been enjoying such a variety of fresh fruits, juices and vegetables. One of the best things is that everything seems so much more flavourful! I can't put into words how good the first grapes tasted that I had, or the sweetness of the fresh orange juice blended with blueberries that we had picked up from the shops the day prior. I have become more mindful on the foods I am nourishing my body with. 

I have also noticed that I don't seem to be as dehydrated anymore as I used to be when I wake up in the morning and my hormones are more balanced. 

On my second day after the cleanse I felt like a nice vegetable based juice so we picked up a large bag of carrots on our way home from spending precious time with family and this is the recipe I came up with:
  •  9 carrots
  • 1/2 red capsicum
  • 1 orange peeled
  • 1 lemon peeled
  • large piece of ginger (I used 3cm but use as much as you like. If you haven't tried ginger in your juices before start with a small piece)
Process all the above ingredients with love through your juicer and fill your body with an abundance of vitamins and minerals as you sip on this delicious vegetable based juice!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Print/PDF Button